Please read all the house rules carefully as we would not like to turn anyone away. If you do not follow the house rules you will be either refused entry or asked to leave the premises.
- No one under the age of 10 is allowed enter the Cat Lounge, this also includes babies.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The max number per booking is 5.
- You are not permitted to feed the cats any human food.
- If a cat is sleeping you may not wake them.
- You are not permitted to pick up the cat.
- You may not taunt any cats, if they do not want to play with a certain toy and walk away you must allow them to do so.
- You are permitted to take photographs, however if a cat does not want its photograph taken you may not pick it up and force it to sit still .
- No flash photography.
- If a cat wants to sit on your lap they will do so, you do not have permission to pick the cat up and sit down with it and hold it on your lap .
- Cats do scratch and bite, even though the risk is very low here, by accepting the house rules you are entering at your own risk